- Book Launch - Advised marketing, branding, and strategic partnerships for Illuminating the Moon: A Rosh Chodesh Journal & Coloring Book with Kohenet Bekah Starr.
- Julie the Scribe - Launched interactive social media brand and educational programming menu for one of the world’s first female Torah scribe’s.
- JumpSpark Atlanta Strong Women - Compilation of customized rituals for monthly gatherings & weekly WhatApp chat prompts that draw on key female characters in the Bible & Talmud.
- Yelala - Curriculum design coaching and compilation of primary sources for annual retreat.
- Sadeh Farm - Facilitated workshop with team of 8 Jewish women farmers on how to pair Jewish seasonal rituals with farmwork volunteer days.
- Sacred Arts - Coached Hudson Valley artist Bekah Starr on series of tactile creative workshops for secular, multi-faith, and Jewish settings.
- Mishkon Tephilo - Co-created interactive Havdallah powerpoint and learning exercise for “Realize Paradise Soul Journey Shabbat” with Rachel Kann.
- Jewish Plant Magic + Medicine - Advised Jewish farmers and herbalists on primary sources to enhance their second annual sold-out shabbaton.
- In partnership with Rav Aviva Richman of Hadar, coached B’Kavod (now “Taamod”) trainers on how to integrate primary sources in their workshops on “Safe and Respectful Workplaces.” (Through a grant from Jewish Women’s Foundation of New York).
- Advised Paz Faigenbaum & Melanie Landau on community building, branding, and marketing strategy for holiday programs such as Opening to the Divine Shavuot retreat in the Sinai desert.
- Project strategist for the expansion of FIG-Food Integrated Gardens, soon to purchase land for a community farm in Ein Kerem (Jerusalem).
- Co-officiating ritual theatre with Rav Kohanot Jill Hammer and Shoshana Jedwab at Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, such as our annual Sukkot Simchat Beit Hashoeva (water drawing ritual) and Shavuot Bikkurim Parade.